Sunday, November 14, 2010

:: Random ::

Just to share something i like to eat with all of you. I bet everyone should be familiar with Pastamania =) Noticed that they have revamped their menu and i think they added new dishes as well.


Pastamania menu
They had a new branch at Paya Lebar singpost so i popped by to have a meal. The shop was decorated with glass display by the dining table. As shown below are the display next to my table. It reminds me of my F & N microteaching where we used different types of cereals and pastas for decoration =)




I think i first tried Turkey bacon aglio when i was in Poly year 2/3. We had a module where we were supposed to go to a shop and evaluate their products or services. My friend and i went to pastamania and he recommended this to me. Guess what? Since then, whenever i go to pastamania, i only order Turkey bacon aglio. The dish is rather simple, with diced tomatoes and turkey bacon tossed in olive oil! But it's yummy and it feels slighly healthier as it is cooked in olive oil =x

I am not a fan of cream based pasta as i will get sick of the sauce before i even finish it. Tomato based sauce is acceptable for me =) but since i have taken a liking for this dish, i have not ordered any other type of pastas haha..
Turkey bacon aglio
Went to pastamania yesterday and we ordered calamari, turkey bacon aglio and i think chicken sauage in cream sauce. Surprising the cream sauce tasted abit different. It comes with a slight tinge of cheesy taste with it (I like cheese!!) and it was yummy since it was not too overwhelming.


It is still personal preference but just want to share with you people. So next time, if you have no idea what to eat, why not pop by pastamania and try their turkey bacon aglio (;

No comments:

Post a Comment