Saturday, November 27, 2010

:: Textile ::

Finally, after months of doing sewing, it's the last lesson for textile. Shown below is the picture with all the 5 assignments that we did.

1. Draw string bag
2. Weaved bag
3. Table runner
4. Welcome board
5. Towel embroidery



Looking back, it has been a fun journey. Of course, it was not easy at the start! Sewing, for someone like me who hardly use needle and thread to do sewing, what's more using a sewing machine, was a daunting task for me. After the first few lessons of trying out, playing with the machine (threading & unthreading), complaining, "collaborative learning" with the girls, things got better =)

I have never thought that I will be able to do all this! No doubt, you just need to learn and ta daa~ you will be proficient in it. I will not say i am proficient in sewing but have definitely improved (;

No comments:

Post a Comment