Sunday, January 30, 2011

:: Random ::

The most 'anticipated' moment arrived this afternoon when my friend, Eileen sent me a sms,

"Posting is out!! n u are going choa chu kang sec!!"

Haha.... hurried to my laptop and checked my posting. Yes, choa chu kang secondary. It was definitely a "shock" for me ( i mean, regardless of the school, i will still be in a state of shock haha).

It's mixed feelings.....i know that the chances of me being posted back to SPS is low but i also did not have any expectation of where they will post me too. Hence the "shock", i suppose.....In addition, it is accompanied by the worries/fears since i will be changing into a new environment. Starting to worry about my practicum 0_0

For someone who is residing in the east, i wonder how early do i have to get up and how long do i have to spend on travelling. Hopefully, i will be able to secure a flat soon so that when July comes, i will not have to travel that far.

I am so gonna miss my dear boys at SPS.......

No comments:

Post a Comment